Jane Iredale is kicking off 2017 with the unveiling of its new Mystikol® eyeliners. Available in four, richly pigmented and water-resistant shades, these perfectly saturated, creamy-liners make it super easy to create a liquid-like appearance, or they can be smudged like a powder or pencil to create a sultry winter eye look.
The product also contains a built-in, removable brush, which is very high-quality imo, which makes eyeliner application #momlife or even #girlboss approved. These would also be great for any random kind of face art, or you could even use them as an eyeshadow if you smudge them all over. The best part is that a little bit goes a long way, and one of these puppies will last you a very long time!
Jane Iredale Mystikol® eyeliners, $24 at janeiredale.com (available January 16th!)
· A water-resistant, crease-proof powder/cream formula creates a smoky eye in seconds
· The staying power of a liquid liner with the ease and versatility of a powder
· Includes an easy-to-use, snap in brush for a variety of sultry looks and clean, precise on-the-go application
· Coco glycerides help to smooth product effortlessly across the lids and lash line
· Smooth, creamy, blendable, buildable, richly-pigmented and long-wearing
Here I am wearing Onyx… below (dark brown eyes)
My suggestions based on your eye color…
Brown or Hazel- pop with Onyx or Amethyst
Blue or Green- pop with Smoky Quartz or Dark Topaz
Love to all,