Y’all know I love Jane Iredale by now (especially since it’s gluten free and completely non-toxic)… So, I’m gonna share with you my favorite basic skin products and how I use them for summer. This is the order in which I build them… (Link to all the products right here)
1- Since it’s summer and I don’t need super duper heavy converage, but I mean, I still need good coverage y’all… I like to use the Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals. Best part, you don’t have to use a moisturizer under it if you don’t have time.
- A serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage.
- Provides hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
- Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF.
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
2- Concealer on blemishes as needed.
- A highly pigmented concealer that contains beneficial botanicals and antioxidants that soothe and minimize the appearance of redness.
- Gentle enough to be used as often as needed.
- Staying power reduces the need for touch-ups.
- Creamy formula layers easily for customizable coverage.
- A hygienic patented metal tip stays cool even during product application.
3- For any shine I use the PurePressed Base. (This can also replace number one if you need less coverage. Just grab a flocked sponge and apply slightly dampened).
- A pressed mineral foundation that is slightly more sheer and matte than the loose powders.
- Made from micronized minerals, oil free and weightless.
- An SPF foundation, powder and concealer with broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection. Either SPF 20 or SPF 15 depending on shade.*
- Water resistant to 40 minutes.
- Contains antioxidants such as Pine Bark Extract and Pomegranate Extract (a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radical production caused by sun exposure).
4- MOONGLOW! I am currently out of this and I am going crazy over it! I use on the sides of my forehead, sides of my nose, below cheekbones, along jawline. This stuff if my absolute fave y’all! Gives you the best summery glow ever! (Think J.Lo guys, for pale girls-hahaha)
This one gets its own link… right here
There you have it, my face basics….